Monday, August 25, 2008

Neil Adams 4 day judo boot camp






As I write this every mussel in body hurts!! Myself and two of my Jr. kids went up to Whidbey Island for a 4 day two practices a day Judo camp put on by Neil Adams and a host of others. Out of all the money I spent on Judo this year this had to have been the most bang for my buck. We did lots and lots of mat work lots and lots of armbars and chokes ! Oh yea Neil Adams is a world champion and one great coach I would put this as a must for all who really want to learn good judo.. Start saving your money for next year..

2 comments:

Ice said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like they've been through the wringer.

Bob C. said...

It was great to meet you in person Jaimie . I'm glad I have this week off before Spokane .Take care Bob