Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Doing the Puyallup !!






My Granddaughter and myself went down to the western Washington state fair this morning and saw all the cows.horses ,birds, rabbits,and on and on then we found the rides , all we could fit in were 14,,,, before I had to cut off the fun and head off to the dentist. its kind of funny a 3 year old will fall asleep on a ride when she gets tired but will awake at the end and scream and cry until we get to the next ride to again fall asleep --that's way to much fun - but of course that wasn't my kid ,,sort of .She also got introduced to our family curse that stupid sign "If you you are shorter then this line- We ain't letting you on !! Even at 5 years old I could have ripped that sign off it's post -I wanted to drive those damn cars !!! We had a great time the only thing that could have made it better had my Grandson Liam came over from jolly old England- maybe in a few year's we will come over to where ever you may be and three of us will all go out to a good old fashion summer/fall fair..

No comments: