Friday, October 3, 2008

US OPEN Colorado Springs Co.






These pictures are from last weekend at the US Open at The Olympic training center. I competed in the masters and placed second lucky for me everyone I fought was from a sea level state so that part was fair because let me tell ya fighting at 6000 feet was a whole new game to me. The picture of the guys are some of the WA. state crew that went down, some to fight some to referee and some to coach -but were all in my corner when I needed them.. And yes I know the picture of myself fighting the tall guys looks odd but that was my first match and it was a war !!! he beat me by a small margin but I made him earn it ,, just click on the picture at the awards stand and look and the scrape's and mat burns on both of our faces, then scan down to the Spokane tournament and look at the differences

1 comment:

Ice said...

Bob! Way to go at the US OPEN!

That is just awesome.

Congrats.