Sunday, January 11, 2009

One Long Month






I swear that I have to had to pay every debt to the gods this last month !! But this last week has been the most trying. My granddaughter and I have been sharing the same cold for the past month with the grand finally being a good case of phnamoia for the two of us-- she ended up in the Hospital Monday and at 28lbs she was one sick child. And if that were not enough to deal with , mother nature decided to dump a couple gazillion gallons of water into the area and My daughter's house began to flood out. When it rains it f%%%%en pours.. Evelyn got out of the hospital on Friday night she is still very weak and will be for some time Grandpa is just about over it I worked out at the gym this afternoon and after two days of helping out at the Washington State Judo Championships its was time get some exercise and now sit down drink a beer and chop away at a post and a few e-mails . I took these pictures at the hospital the guy in the one picture is Mat he was Evelyn's nurse - yea I know a guy nurse but let me tell ya I couldn't have hand pick a better nurse he was Great... When I arrived at 830 Thursday my grand baby hated Mat ! wouldn't even make eye contact with him -he even told me this so I felt it my job to make it work between the two of them. I went to work having Mat stay in the room and asking him every question I could think of, Evelyn began to loosen up and by the end of the day went with Mat to the play area .. That was a good day.

No comments: