Monday, February 16, 2009

San Jose Buddhist Sensei Memorial Tournament 2009






Just rolled back in from San Jose Ca. I have a few clicks so I thought I would throw up some pictures from this past weekend. First I been hard at this Judo and work out thing for the past few months, at least 4 and up to 6 days a week ! And it payed off. I won 1st. place and my little student and the hardest working kid at Zenyu Judo dojo- Sara took 2ed in the 11 year old division and had one of the sweetest throws in her last match !! It was one of those throws that had every coach on the side lines saying " Wow did you see that one" !! It Rained all weekend just like Seattle. The picture of Sara and the guy is Mike Swain-he won a silver at the Olympics and the last one is somewhere along the rail line where we got kicked off "this really happened and they really took it personal -you would have thought that the two cops who threw us off that they owed it " ? I guess next time all buy a ticket -who would have guessed ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby, it looks like you beat some old guys!! Just kidding, well done. P.S. When you're in some new city, go by the rules.

Jimmy

Bob C. said...

Rules---